Integrating new e-business solutions with core processes and existing applications and operations is key to the success of any new e-business initiative. We can plan and undertake the entire processfor you. We have specialist expertise in the following areas:
- Legacy ERP Systems such as BPCS and JD Edwards
- Web Services including e-Commerce and m-Commerce
- Knowledge Management
- Collaboration and Workflow Solutions
- Bespoke Applications
- Project Management
Our approach is to build custom applications that work the way business works. And it has stood the test of time, with most of our engagements developing from initial one-off projects into relationships that continue to deliver long term mutual benefits for us and our customers.
- The process begins with our consultants gaining a thorough understanding of the business goals, long-term objectives, milestones, deliverables, existing standards and practices and the opportunities.
- The integrated team then define the detail of individual requirements, agree priorities and set budgets.
- The project leader reviews relevant re-usable system components from our own and our partner's product ranges to ensure maximum efficiency in deployment of standard application components.
- Working against the agreed budget, projects are delivered as a set of incremental, clearly identifiable phases.
- At each stage through to completion, priorities are re-confirmed, feedback recorded and appropriate adjustments to the project plan agreed.
- After completion and implementation, hand off to internal support is managed over an agreed period.